Thursday, February 12, 2009

Utah Jones

I'm not sure what surprised me more... the fact that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints advertises on The Huffington Post:
... or the revelation that Jesus revisited earth as Harrison Ford.
Or am I the only person who sees that? Incidentally, in my image search for a shot of a bearded Ford (which predictably led me to settle on The Fugitive), I found this gem: a cameo by Ford as Indiana Jones in The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles. Keep watching past the preview.


mqa said...

The fact that the episodes were called things like "Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Blues" is probably the reason I didn't watch that show.

Yeagers said...

Who knew the Red Man was so involved in the Blues? Mystery solved.

reagan said...

I think the picture of Jesus looks more like Chevy Chase than Harrison Ford. :-)